In an age of fragmented relationships between couples and families, our faith holds offers a vision of the marriage that the world desperately needs.
The Life Marriage and Family Team believes married couples who deeply enter into their sacrament can renew the life the Church and have a long lasting postive impact on their communities
We assist parishes within the Archdiocese to nurture the vocations of engaged and married couples in their community though offering:
- Formation of leaders for local marriage ministry
- Establishment of Parish based Mentor Model Marriage Preparation
- Formation of leaders for marriage crisis support
- Archdiocesan Liturgies and day retreats for married couples and families
- Connection with Natural Fertility Awareness Educators
- Promoting the work of local Catholic marriage and family apostolates
To find out more, or get involved with this mission in your parish contact the Marriage Support Officer Hashya Weerakkody at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9307 8473
Marriage Preparation Course gives particular emphasis to the spiritual and sacramental dimensions of marriage.
SmartLoving has a suite of resources and courses supporting couples.
Catholic Engaged Encounter: Marriage prep building vital skills for lifelong marriage!
Offering pre-marriage education and relationship enrichment for couples.
Consisting of three face-to-face sessions with a relationship educator.