The Australian Catholic Superannuation & Retirement Fund (Australian Catholic Superannuation) is the largest Catholic super fund in Australia and is open to anyone eligible for superannuation.
Over 90,000 members and more than 8,000 participating employers nationally have selected Australian Catholic Superannuation as their choice of superannuation fund.
We offer a variety of services including superannuation, retirement income streams, insurance, financial planning and access to low-cost banking services.
As an industry super fund, we exist solely for the benefit of our members. We undertake all administration in-house, meaning that our staff serves only the members of our Fund. This, together with our regional office locations around the country, assists us in providing personalised and efficient service to all of our members and employers.
The Fund is managed by people who are not only members, but also share the same values as you. Australian Catholic Superannuation is the right choice for those who want an ethical and trusted financial services partner.
- Superannuation for all Australians
- A trusted industry super fund
- Low fees and costs
- Cost-effective insurance cover
- Profits returned to members
- Retirement income streams (allocated pensions)
- Competitive investment returns
- Free regional seminars
- Online account access, tools and resources
- Professional super management for employers
- Benefit from extra products and services
This organisation is a service of the Archdiocese of Sydney.