The Justice and Peace Office promotes justice, peace, ecology and development through projects and activities based on the social teachings of the Catholic Church.
These projects and activities include:
- Educational opportunities and resources to promote a deeper understanding of and commitment to the Church’s social mission amongst the people of the Archdiocese;
- Collaborative action to assist agencies and organizations to address concrete challenges in the areas of justice and peace
The Justice and Peace Office is comprised of :
- Fr Peter Smith, the Justice and Peace Promoter
- Kim Doyle and Ruth Moares, Research and Project Officers
- Felicity Wade, Renewable Energy Officers .
The office operates under the supervision of the Chancellor and the direction of the Archbishop.
This organisation is a service of the Archdiocese of Sydney.
Please note: We are not a JP Service and do not have anyone available to certify documents.
Fr Peter Smith: 0439 183 402 Kimberley Doyle: 0417 570 980 Felicity Wade: 0408 246 444 Ruth Moraes: 0439 584 221